Skip to main content
Malady O Malady


I wish I wish
To fathom this malady
As strange as it has been.
Not I understand it's nature,
It's cure,
It is kind of serene.

This madness that prevail
As I close my eyes,
Or I step simply,
Into the void of creations.
Do I truly understand it?
Think I not I do.

Malady oh Malady
Tell me who you are.
Tell me why you sought me.
Know I must as I know
Escape there is none
Once that you have caught me.

Stop I cannot once the void calls.
I am a soldier bound to duty.
Visit I must for I crave,
The dark walls of nothingness.
They lie in wait as I approach
Like a venomous snake silently.

He is restless that he is
Me pencil.
The snake gently approaches
He has already bit me.
Glistens like a polished glass her slithering body of length quite long
I see my face in the reflection that it makes as it comes forth to engulf me.

Comments

Top Grossing

To all the Hip Hop, Funk and Street Culture fanatics, supporters, practitioners etc etc. This is how your LOCAL SCENE is going to be in the coming few days. 1)Today took place a Popping Workshop by Debangan Mitra. https://www.facebook.com/events/1613317662269353/permalink/1614573718810414/ 2)Wednesday, 5th August...I shall be taking a workshop, or rather a dance workshop, on 'toward Intermediate' Locking techniques, steps, grooves and concepts. 5-8pm at 507 Jodhpur Park. This one is gonna be intensive so yes, "come prepared". https://www.facebook.com/events/400590583467967/ 3)Saturday, 8th August... The place to be is Jadavpur University. Writer's Block happening on the campus grounds...so come with your blackbooks,markers, sketchpad,pens,pencils..whatever you wish to use to make your drawing. This one is 'blackbook centered' so yes no touching the walls...show your skills on paper. https://www.facebook.com/events/819358514838767/ 4)Sunda
"We are born green, With wings of white"