Skip to main content
LESSON

Lost in little fantasies
 I walk.
Through a meadow of green 
 by the little red folk.

Hello?
She says,
 the red go different ways.

Are you lost child?
Concentrate on the lesson, she speaks, in a tone not quite mild.

I wind back within the classroom walls
 the red, they warn, here come the trolls.
Pretend i must, lesson learnt or not
 refuse i may not,once i fought.
My father,he was called,
 he was always enthralled
Of the little humble drawings I made
 in the classroom walls,my sketches,they fade
For I cannot draw
 lesson I must learn
Listen I must
 Lesson learnt or not.


Comments

Top Grossing

To all the Hip Hop, Funk and Street Culture fanatics, supporters, practitioners etc etc. This is how your LOCAL SCENE is going to be in the coming few days. 1)Today took place a Popping Workshop by Debangan Mitra. https://www.facebook.com/events/1613317662269353/permalink/1614573718810414/ 2)Wednesday, 5th August...I shall be taking a workshop, or rather a dance workshop, on 'toward Intermediate' Locking techniques, steps, grooves and concepts. 5-8pm at 507 Jodhpur Park. This one is gonna be intensive so yes, "come prepared". https://www.facebook.com/events/400590583467967/ 3)Saturday, 8th August... The place to be is Jadavpur University. Writer's Block happening on the campus grounds...so come with your blackbooks,markers, sketchpad,pens,pencils..whatever you wish to use to make your drawing. This one is 'blackbook centered' so yes no touching the walls...show your skills on paper. https://www.facebook.com/events/819358514838767/ 4)Sunda
"We are born green, With wings of white"